Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Max is ready to come home!

Its time! Chris and I got the call this morning that Max is ready to come home. Our flight leaves Sunday, Aug 27 and we return Saturday, Sept 2.

If you’re interested in our travels, visit often. We hope to update it from Korea.

For those near by - If you’d like to meet us at the airport when we land, we are on NW flight #20 arriving at 12:05pm from Tokyo.
Or if you want to pay us a visit, please give us a call first.

IMPORTANT: For the first 6 weeks, Chris and I are the only ones who will hold Max, as well as change, feed, kiss, hug, snuggle, etc. This is an attachment practice recommended by our agency, so he figures out soon that we are his mom and dad.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Congratulations!

Best of luck with the trip to Korea and back!

Give me a call if you ever need/want a sitter...I'm only a phone call away!