Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I've been a really busy guy lately. Saturday I turned 6 months old! I'm rolling over like a mad man, I've been trying out new sounds, sqeaks and squeals, and I'm close to sitting up. Mom thinks I'll be doing the army crawl in no time. I'm into fruits and vegetables these days. My favorites are pears. Mom introduced me to sweet potatoes this week. One word - YUMM!

I'm looking forward to Halloween, I'm dressing up as a frog. I'll be sure to post photos as soon as I have them. My favorite photographer, Grandma, leaves for Florida this weekend. I'm totally bummed, I'm really going to miss her and Grandpa. Mom assures me they'll miss me like crazy and come home early.

I have a date with GaGa this Saturday night. She's coming to spend the night. I can't wait!

This is me and my Aunt Kari. Isn't she pretty? I can't keep my eyes off her.

Me and the pretty girls - Aunt Kari and Cousin Kailey


Care to join me for some octopus?


No comments: