Friday, December 15, 2006

Still a busy guy!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos





I've had a busy few weeks!
  1. I was baptized
  2. I said "DaDaDaDa" for the first time
  3. I caught my first cold, runny noses are a drag!
  4. I decorated cookies with my friends Cade & Liam
  5. I drank from a sippy cup on my own
  6. I've added chicken to my diet and am crazy about it
  7. I can sit up and on all fours and rock, Mom thinks I'm going crawl any moment
  8. I taught Daisy how to play the piano
  9. I bargained for the first time. Daisy's had her eye on my rubber ducky since I received it. Yesterday morning she brought me three of her toys hoping for a trade. I'm a nice guy, I gave her the duck. Call it an early Christmas gift, Daisy.

I hear next week is even BIGGER! Monday, we go to court to make my adoption official. And I keep hearing about this thing called Christmas.

Happy Holidays, Everybody!

No comments: