I had a great time in Florida last week with Grandma and Grandpa. I went to the pool for the first time, I went for walks, I saw alligators and lots of birds, and I got to meet my Great GaGa (Dad's Grandma). I had lots of fun sitting outside with Grandpa and watched the cars go by. Grandpa's hoping I'll grow up to be a motorhead.
I've been working on my crawling speed, I can cruise the length of our house in about 15 seconds. I started pulling up on furniture yesterday and Daisy and I now play tug of war with her toys. We're such good friends; she's vey gentle and patient with me.
I can make sounds just like a croaking frog, a cappacino machine and can scream at the top of my lungs. Mom and I increase my palate each week. My favorites are still pears, cheerios and steak. While in FL, I tried pasta, graham crackers and Cool Whip for the first time (Grandma and I's secret - don't tell Mom.)
I want to send a shout out to all the Medtronic FCEs - it was great meeting you! Mom tells me so many nice things about all of you, and I know she misses working with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment