Friday, July 27, 2007


Look how much I've grown! As of last week, I'm 15 months old. I can:

  • Walk
  • Run
  • Scream
  • Say "More", "All done", "Daisy Good Girl", "Grandma", "Grandpa"
  • Point to my ears and my nose
  • Bounce a ball
  • Kick a ball
  • Clap my hands and nod my head to the music
  • Throw my hands in the air and giggle when Mom and Dad say "SO BIG"

My favorites include:

  • Food - blueberries! I eat almost 2 pounds a week
  • Playmate - Grandma
  • Buddy - Grandpa
  • Toy - any ball
  • Word - "BALL!"
  • Song - "ABCs", although I'm a huge INXS fan
  • Book - "There's a Wocket in my Pocket"

Please say a little prayer for James. He and I are the same age, and we came home from Korea the same week. Last fall he was diagnosed with cancer. He's undergone a number of surgeries and is now receiving radiation.

No comments: