Mom and I went to see Grandma and Grandpa in Florida this weekend. Grandpa taught me how to wear my new specs. Its a lot of work for me to keep them on my face. Yesterday morning, I thought it would be fun to snap them in two. Luckily the spec store has an excellent replacement program.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Check out my new specs!
I woke up the day before Christmas and my eyes were acting funny, my eyes were crossed. Mom took me to the doctor, we found out that I'm farsighted. My left eye is much worse than my right eye. My brain gives up on my left eye, so when I'm concentrating on looking out my right eye, my left banks in towards my nose. The doctor had an easy fix - glasses. So Mom and Dad found me these really cool specs! Now I can see much better.
Mom and I went to see Grandma and Grandpa in Florida this weekend. Grandpa taught me how to wear my new specs. Its a lot of work for me to keep them on my face. Yesterday morning, I thought it would be fun to snap them in two. Luckily the spec store has an excellent replacement program.


Mom and I went to see Grandma and Grandpa in Florida this weekend. Grandpa taught me how to wear my new specs. Its a lot of work for me to keep them on my face. Yesterday morning, I thought it would be fun to snap them in two. Luckily the spec store has an excellent replacement program.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the specs, Max!
Post a Comment