Friday, March 7, 2008

As always, life as a toddler is great. Some fun news - Mom and Dad are buying us a cool, new house with a big kitchen so Mom can make lots of cakes and sweet things. I'll have a bigger bedroom and a new playroom. And the house comes with a real, life pinball machine! Now we need to sell our house, so if you know of anyone who wants to live with their airplane, please contact my Mom and Dad.

It looks like I'm overdue on a list of my accomplishments.

To date I can:

  • Point out most of my body parts - my favorite is my tongue
    Smooch (thanks to Grandpa for teaching me)
  • Point out everyone in the room..over..and over..and over. "That's Ma", "Dada", "Daisy"
  • Say approximately 1500 words, only 40 that are recognizable in the English language. For easy reference "Ka" = Shrek, "Meh" = Max, "Bob Bob" = Grandpa Bob, "Nana" = banana, or sometimes Grandma and "Peeeeeeeeeeeeez" = please.
  • Put together words - I can say "That's Max" when I look in the mirror and "ball down" when accidently throw my ball down the steps
  • Sleep 12 hours a night and take a 2.5 hour nap. I am a champion sleeper!
  • Throw a ball like a major leaguer - look out, Daisy
  • Watch Shrek all day, if it were up to me. Shrek is the new Elmo
  • Scale the dining room furniture (when Mom and Dad aren't looking) in 3.5 seconds flat. You can see so much more from atop the dining table.
  • Challenge Daisy in a game of Giggle and Chase. This is where I get Daisy to chase me around the house, and I end up giggling so hard I fall over and Daisy kisses me.
  • Wear my new glasses all day long without bending them into stick figures or snapping them in two. And I wear my patch two hours per day. I'm starting to see much better these days.

Check out my new patch. Each morning I get to pick out a new cool design, and eat M&Ms. Today was Day 5 and Mom can already see a difference in my eye.

No comments: