Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wow, its been a long time since I updated my blog. I've been very busy setting up and playing in "Max's Park". I have a slide, a sandbox, a pool, and Little Tikes climber in my backyard and spend many hours entertaining friends. Mom enjoys relaxing, soaking up some sun and watching me goof off.

Its been a crazy June. Mom was in Korea, then in Dallas, then graduated from Pastry school, she's been making cakes left and right. My head's spinning just watching her. Phew!

Mom volunteers with Children's Home's Society to help plan an event the benefits my adoption agency in Korea. The money goes to the babies, the hospital, birth mother homes, etc. She and her friend Sara went to Korea to shop for the auction, and they got to escort a baby home for another family. She and Sara had a blast. I got to stay home with Dad, we had a great time together. The Benefit for Korean Children is September 27th, its a family event and should be loads of fun. If you're interested in attending, visit https://secure.chsfs.org/Benefit_for_Korean_Children.html or talk to my Mom.

2 year old + bike helmet + yellow lab + water hose = good, clean, safe fun


Bella, Mom says if we keep all the sand in the sandbox, we can have ice cream.



No comments: