Monday, September 11, 2006

Life is Good!











I've been home over a week already and I'm loving it! Just yesterday I cut tooth #2. Dad gave me the good dental hygiene talk over breakfast and said I'll need to start flossing soon. Mom and I went shopping today to buy me some new duds. I think she was nervous, venturing out on our own.

Thursday I had my big appointment at the University of MN International Adoption Clinic. The doctors and occupational theraptists were quite impressed with me, they said I'm "adjusting beautifully".

I'm sleeping in my own room these days - I haven't slept through the night yet, but I'm very close. I'm developing new facial expressions every day. So far I've mastered the pouty-stick-my-bottom-lip-out, and today I practiced my fish lips. It must be good, because Mom and Dad laugh a lot.

Goodbye for now, its past my bedtime.
Love,
Max

No comments: